He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

Notice the severed arm in the background..

Very funny voice acting. Nice job.

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

great stuff

This is definitely one of the most high quality games I've played here on NG. I absolutely loved it. I do have one problem though. On the 7th level, when you have to press space to look out from cover.. The controls seemed to glitch out. I couldn't figure out if this was meant to happen to simulate shooting from cover or what. The cursor would move without my help and pretty much didn't work at all when I tried to move it. Let me know what's up with that, so I can actually finish the game!

Aside from that, great work. Keep it up! :D

Distance Distance

Interesting..

I personally love art games. I mean, all games are art, but games like this one have a deeper meaning. I personally couldn't be see myself being in a long distance relationship and I now have a better concept of why. Thank you and keep up the good work. The reviews below me were a little harsh to me so I'm giving you 10/10.

I started smoking cigarettes again.

One Chance One Chance

Depressing, but in a good way.

I really enjoyed the music, especially when you sneak a little Brand New in at the part you find your wife dead. It's definitely got some replay value, too. Nice job!

I Punch Infantz I Punch Infantz

this is real punk

The is the epitimy of what punk rock means.. to me atleast. All you need is friends and an acoustic guitar.

Turtle Lake Headache Turtle Lake Headache

purdy good stuff

I think vocal imperfections are beautiful sometimes and you pulled it off. I really dig the harmonica, too.

Of Wenches and Mead Of Wenches and Mead

sweet

Is that LeChuck on the right?

TheShadling responds: